Revenue Manager (CRO)
If you know someone that fits the job, share it !
What is BRIDGR ?
BRIDGR is a Montréal based startup co-founded in 2016 by Amira Boutouchent (CEO) and Mehdi Drissi ( CTO ). The BRIDGR SaaS platform automates consultants’ workflows and provides tools to collect and analyze data.
We are seeking a dedicated. dynamic and result-driven revenue manager to join our team. You will collaborate directly with the CEO to effectively sell and grow the customer base of the company.
Being a growing startup we are looking for someone that can work with a certain level of ambiguity and has the ability and the willingness to do the hard work of building a customer success process while driving discussions to close new deals fast (sales) and continually hunt out new clients (marketing).
The role will be based in Montreal (Quebec). Although much of the work can be achieved virtually, the role will involve a certain amount of travel and face-to-face meetings with clients.
– Close deals and meet sales goals
– Build a revenue strategy with the CEO
– Generating new leads
– Build sales documents
– Build sales dashboards and do weekly and monthly reports
– Do customer research and build a strong relationship with actual customers
– Based on sales discussions provide input and propositions about pricing and product improvement
– Maintaining client records in our CRM
– At least a BS in business
– Min 5 years of B2B sales experience in a technical environment (SasS)
– Strive for ambiguity
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (in French and English)
– Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
– Positive and enthusiastic and willing to bring value to our clients
– Experience in the consulting world is a bonus
– Dental care
– Life insurance
– Vision care
– Work from home
– Unlimited paid vacations
How to Apply ?
Send us an email entitled “BRIDGR Revenue Manager CRO – [Your Name]” to email@example.com
Include your portfolio/github, CV, and one paragraph on why you are the perfect fit for this position.