Looking for a creative front-end developer to gain front-end experience and help build out our collaborative platform in Montreal, Canada. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a small and ambitious team – as well as define, implement and test user interface solutions, end-to-end.
– 1+ years of experience with React/Redux
– Must be able to point to previous work
– Proficient in HTML5, CSS3
– Proficient in GIT or similar revision control systems
– Responsible for UI testing
– Influence and help define product strategy.
– Knowledge of Node.Js
– Pursuing Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related engineering degree
– Good communication, research, and problem-solving skills
Why you’ll love working with us:
– Because we’re fantastic, tremendous, we’re great. (obviously)
– Because there’s always food somewhere in the office
– Because we have an unlimited, all-you-can-drink supply of coffee/tea
– Because you’ll be a member of a super cool team, you’ll love it, bigly
How To Apply
Feeling the vibe, and decided to get on board? Then don’t hesitate any more, and make the jump by sending us a nice email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following:
– 5 lines explaining why you want to work with us
– Some of your past works
– Your 5 favorite movies (it will help us assess what kind of person you are, plus it will give us ideas of which film to binge-watch this weekend)
Salary based on experience with possibilities of turning the internship into a full-time job.