Full Stack Developer
Engineering department | Remote Job | #react, #nodeJs, #Kubernetes
If you know someone that fits the job, share it !
What is BRIDGR ?
BRIDGR is a Montréal based startup co-founded in 2016 by Amira Boutouchent (CEO) and Mehdi Drissi ( CTO ). The BRIDGR SaaS platform automates consultants’ workflows and provides tools to collect and analyze data.
We are seeking a dedicated, fully committed, team-oriented collaborator (with a craving for chocolate). As a developer, you’ll code new features and perform code reviews in agile environments, as well as collaborate directly with one of the co-founders on the development of the company’s main product, which consists of a SaaS platform, and our amazing engineering team.
The role is fully remote.
– Work with development teams and CTO to ideate software solutions
– Front-end and Back-end development ( please notify us if you’re more comfortable with one of the parts)
– Work on the current architecture and be able to challenge it to improve it
– Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
– Write technical documentation
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
– Frontend: React.
– Backend: Node.Js
– Database: PostgreSQL
– A keen interest in UX/UI
– Strive in ambiguity with strong interpersonal skills
– Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
– Positive and enthusiastic and willing to bring value to our clients
– Work from home
– Unlimited paid vacations
How to Apply ?
Send us an email entitled “BRIDGR Full Stack Dev– [Your Name]” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your portfolio/github, CV, and one paragraph on why you are the perfect fit for this position.